Love is an emotion that many people feel. It can be positive or negative, but its power is undeniable.
While there are many different quotes to express love, these 10 have been chosen as the best. Each has a special meaning that can be shared between two people in love.
You may not be a born writer or poet, but that’s perfectly alright. But you can choose. So choose a wonderful love quote that speaks from your heart, and let him or her know exactly what’s on your mind and in your heart. Let love quotes give you a gentle helping hand when words fail you. Let love quotes help you paint out your thoughts beautifully on paper.
Whether it’s your Valentine’s Day cards, anniversary cards, romantic love letters or loving emails, you don’t have to worry about not knowing what to say or write anymore.
Pour out your love with love quotes and watch how the right love quote will bring your card, letter or message to life. How about dazzling your man or woman with a love quote right away?
List of 10 Best Love Quotes
1) “We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” – Sam Keen
2) “I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.” – Julia Roberts
3) “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.” – Author Unknown
4) “Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
5) “In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.” – Hans Nouwens
6) “Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.” – Kay Knudsen
7) “If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you’ve made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.” – Author Unknown
8) “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched- they must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
9) “Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Franklin P. Jones
10) “You are a great lover and your love is pure and strong. It is my belief that a true companion’s love is the greatest love. And if you’ll show yourself to be my friend, then I promise to show you my love.” – Unknown