10 Sad Love Quotes For Your Crying Heart
Is your heart crying out in sadness? Yes, sometimes love hurts. Sad love quotes will help you express your anguish and huge heartache during those times when love hurts.
You may be facing difficulties in your relationship. You just had a big fight with your guy or girl, and you’re at a loss of what to do. You just broke up with your loved one. You’re thinking about whether to let him or her go and end the relationship. Sad love quotes might help to express whatever that’s deep within you.
At moments like you, you wish you have the words to let your girlfriend or boyfriend know exactly what’s eating at you. Or you simply wish that someone would say something inspirational and comforting to nurse your grieving heart.
During such times when love fails you, let inspirational sad quotes give you a gentle helping hand. Let sad love quotes bring clarify to your thinking and let you know that you’re not alone.
Perhaps you’ve been hesitating for some time already, and one of these quotes might give you the courage to carry out whatever your heart tells you. Or maybe the quote is just what you’re looking for to rebuild your confidence in love.
Pour out your overwhelming emotions with sad love quotes. Hopefully, you’ll learn something valuable that allows you to let go of the pain.
List of 10 Best Sad Love Quotes
1) “You wondered how you’d make it through. I wondered what was wrong with you. Because how could you give your love to someone else, yet share your dreams with me? Sometimes the only thing you’re looking for, is the one thing you can’t see.” – Vanessa Williams
2) “Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.” – Herman Hesse
3) “Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.” – Anais Nin
4) “It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all.” – Samuel Butler
5) “I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken — and I’d rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.” – Margaret Mitchell
6) “What love we’ve given, we’ll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity.” – Leo Buscaglia
7) “We enjoy warmth because we have been cold. We appreciate light because we have been in darkness. By the same token, we can experience joy because we have known sadness.” – David Weatherford
8) “If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” – Winnie the Pooh
9) “I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.” – Mother Teresa
10) “You can shed tears that she is gone,
or you can smile because she has lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that she’ll come back,
or you can open your eyes and see all she’s left.
Your heart can be empty because you can’t see her,
or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday,
or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.
You can remember her only that she is gone,
or you can cherish her memory and let it live on.
You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back.
Or you can do what she’d want: smile, open your eyes, love and go on.”
– David Harkins