If you are looking to date a Bengali girl, you need to know that if you do a few things right, then you get to score brownie points with her.
This article will teach you the best tips to impress a Bengali girl which will put you in her good books right from the start. This article will also help you if you are looking for how to find a Bengali girlfriend.
- A Bengali girl loves a well-mannered person or a bhodrolok. Please be a gentleman. If you are sitting down, stand up when she approaches you, sit down and greet her politely. A handshake or a namaskar will work equally well for her and don’t forget to hold the door for her.
- Talking politely to people and maintaining the common Bengali courtesy, like touching an elder’s toes when you are introduced, shall be noted with great appreciation.
- Keep up with the latest news. The majority of Bengali women are well-versed in the English language and are up to date with current events. Because they enjoy discussing many issues, you can anticipate having a conversation with her on a variety of themes.
It doesn’t matter what your academic background is; knowledge, rather than simply knowing something, is what impresses people. Bengalis are renowned for their brilliance, and they will often pick smartness over money because they believe that intellectual stimulation is far more valuable than economic pleasure.
- Bengali sense of humour is based on sarcasm and gentle teasing, so humour is your best friend because laughter is a great way to make her open up and feel more comfortable around you. Making a slightly flirtatious, but gentlemanly comment, can earn you blush on her cheek, and well, might induce the typical Bengali trait of dhong, which shall include fluttering eyelashes, and muttered, “ish”.
- Talk about food. The way to these girls’ heart is definitely through their stomach, and you would love the way they love to eat, and talk about good food. From fish to firni, she knows good food, has an opinion about what she likes, and she is not afraid to tell you if she thinks you have made a mistake.
- A Bengali girl will go out to the market to shop. From jewellery to groceries, Bengali women love shopping and can tell if the fish is fresh or not from a distance. Plus, they love bargaining and will hunt down their favourite markets (in Kolkata, its New Market or Gariahat) to find the best deals.
- Bengali women like men with ideals and principles. If you have a strong feeling about something, speak up about it. Explain why you think it is important, and engage her in a discussion. Even if she disagrees with you, you should hear her out, because, she probably has a point.
- The majority of Bengali women are focused on their careers and are self-sufficient. As a result, allowing them to do their work and providing them with an adequate room will be very appreciated.
Don’t be concerned; they will be there for you when you need them, just as they would expect you to be by their side when they need you. However, they place a high value on space, and you should be sure to offer it to them.
- Sing to her. It doesn’t matter if you have a bad singing voice. Singing to her shows your dedication, and when she is trying to find the right matrimony partner, she wants a man who can sing to her. If you can play the guitar or the harmonium and know a couple of Rabindra sangeets, then your chances of earning brownie points go much higher.
I hope this article helps to know how to impress a Bengali girl and how to make a Bengali girlfriend (GF) or if you are already in a relationship with a Bengali girl how to take your dating journey in the right direction.